Monday, February 6, 2012

A "finger quotes" recap....

....of the weekend.

"We are so out of our league. I own pairs of underwear bigger than those girls shorts." Said to my co-worker upon getting our asses handed to us during a supposedly "non-competitive" volleyball tournament.

"Do you ever get tired of the sound of your own voice?" My friend Jenn, uppon hearing me recite the exact same speil, for the 11th time in a row, to a group of winners coming in the fron tdoor of the Superbowl party. Me, without hesitation:
"No."

"Oliver's gas smells like that of a million demons." A slightly incoherent, half asleep text to my brother after being awoken by a farting dog.

"Where were you this morning?"
"Um...work."
"What time did you go in at?"
"Seven. That's what time I start at now."
"Oh. You probably told me about this didn't you?"
Exchange between the Boy & I this morning which indicates we may need to improve our mad communication skillz.

"Take off your shirt!" A heckler at the Wiarton Willie festival. Unsure if this was directed at me, or my male co-worker.

No comments: