Monday, January 28, 2013

It should come....

....as no surprise to anyone that a solid, well-rounded adult probably had a fairly normal, happy childhood and adolescence. Here is a snapshot from my youth, circa 1992, followed by some choice comments from my nearest & dearest, who upon viewing this photo for the first time, were not shy in sharing their reactions. Please tell me you were in your "leonardo dicaprio - romeo" phase? - Former co-worker I think its adorable that you guys look like old-timey Amish sisters. - My Uncle ♫ Purple rain! Puuurrrple raaaain! ♫ - Close friend Wow. I think I am going to break up with you. - My Boyfriend Who's that hot androgynous guy in the puffy shirt? It's like The Cure meets Johnny from Catwalk. - Another close friend
How's that for Grim? Happy Monday.

No comments: