Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's my birthday.....

...and also Steven Tyler Day!

It was on this very day, a number of years ago that my best friend Lisa & I attended an Aerosmith concert in my hometown of Ottawa. But not just any Aerosmith concert. The same concert where for a brief instant, Steve Tyler held my hand. The same concert where Lisa took a more, ahem, forward approach and lunged at his thigh (ok, crotch).

Anyways, that night goes down in hostory as one of the most memorable nights of my life. Every year on this day Lisa emails me to wish me a Happy Birthday, but more importantly, a Happy Steven Tyler Day.

However, it wasn't until today, where upon emailing her back the same greeting, I realized that abbreviated, Steven Tyler Day, is also STD Day.

How appropriate I presume.

1 comment:

Meesh said...

That's just fantastic!!