Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My friend...

...Amanda came to visit this weekend. She just recently moved from Vancouver to Toronto. And decided to spend a weekend here in the OS to catch a bit o fthe salmon derby.

Here is one reason I love Amanda.



Let me explain.

Amanda scooped this poster for me about 3 years ago while still living on the West Coast. She has hung onto it since then and recently ensured it's safe transportation in a cross-country move. On Saturday, she proceeded to trek it through downtown Toronto at 6 a.m. on her walk to the bus stop, for the 4-hour journey to the Sound.

Now, I'm sure she got some strange looks from her co-passengers on the bus. And, that is saying a lot. Anyone who's ever travelled by bus knows what I mean. No offense to frequent bus travellers.

Anyways, thanks Amanda. You made me very happy. You made the boy very uncomfortable. And you made Dwight finally feel like he's part of the family. (For now anyways. The boy is giong to make me move Dwight out of the dining room very soon. I don't like the way he looks at him.)

No comments: