Monday, August 24, 2009

Just like jeans, most girls have their favourite bras. I have a whole pile of bras...but I have one or two that are my favourite and I wear wayyyy more than the others. My go-to bras. Well, this morningf I went to get one...and they were both in the wash. My BF had forgotten to through the laundry into the drawer before he left for work....so I panicked...and realized there was no time to dry them before I had to go to work. So I went to the "B-line"....the ones I never wear and don't particularly like. Anyways, it's throwing my whole day off. It feels different. And when I look down, they LOOK different. And I know no one else could possibly notice...but I'm feeling very self-concious today and I feel like everyone is looking at my boobs wondering why they look different. I'm insane.

No comments: