Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Morning Re-cap

1. I got the best email today. A great way to start the weekend.

2. I saw New Moon last night and it was long but sooo good. There were 2 theatres and people lined up in advance and tons of young girls (and by "young girls" that group may also include a 28-year old woman..ahem) had made t-shirts for either Team Edward or Team Jacob. K, that's all I'm going to say about that so I don't geek out on you. But if you read the books, go see it. If you haven't read the books, don't.

3. I'm so excited for the kickoff to the Festival of Northern Lights tonight. Downtown is going to look sooo nice for the next month and a half. And it'll get me motivated to decorate my own house this weekend I hope.

4. I just spilled coffee down the front of my shirt. That'll teach me for goofing off when I should be working.

5. Last night I dreamt the boy & I were in an outdoor flea market in East Africa and the boy bid $10 at the East African Auction to win me this:



Then when I woke up this mornign I was totally bummed that I didn't have a new puppy. Well, except for the one we alreday have in real life. But still.

No comments: