Thursday, November 26, 2009

Before & After

So we just re-painted our bedroom. We only just painted it a year ago. When we painted it the first time I tried to step out of my comfort zone and actually use a real colour. Not white, or off white, or beige or tan or camel or brown or grey or greige (grey & beige). So I choose a pretty blue colour that I saw used in a store display.



I liked it for about two weeks. Then I regretted my decision and pined for a nice soothing, boring NEUTRAL. I got my wish last week. Our bedroom is now coated in a fresh coat of "Elephant Skin":



The boy is obviously colour blind as he maintains he sees NO difference in those 2 colours. Whatever. Oh, I also got my lamp up too. See?



He still hates it. I still love it. But as I mentioned he is colour blind. And those colour blind folks can't be trsuted.

No comments: