Friday, November 13, 2009

There are others!

I thought I was the only one of my friends nerdy enough to blog. In fact it took me a long time to even tell anyone that I had a blog. But then I found out my friend Meesh....back in Ottawa....has one too! And I literally read it from start to finish in about an hour. It made me miss her. She's all grown up now and married and talking about babies.....and her hubby is away with the Candian Forces and it's tough....but her blog is great and anytime I'm feeling sorry for myself I'm going to read it because


A) Meesh is funny and one of the most upbeat people I know


B) I don't have it so hard.





http://michelletiffanypyne.blogspot.com/

P.S. She will hate this photo. But I love it.

1 comment:

Meesh said...

Hi James! Thanks for all the nice things you said!! ps - I hate that picture!!