Monday, November 2, 2009

So we are leaving for Ottawa in 5 days. Friday...as soon as the short one is done school for the day. I can't wait. We'll be packing up the 2 small dogs. The big ones are getting dog-sat. I wish we could take them....believe me. But 7 hours in a 2-door car with 4 dogs....not a good idea.

Anyways, the reason for this trip is to have an early Christmas with my Mom & her side of the family. Both my mom & her parents are normally out of the country at Christmas when we head to Ottawa for the actual holiday. So for the past few years we've gone for an early Christmas in November as well. And since I'm obsessed with Christmas, having 2 Christmasses is ok by me.

There is no tree. There is no turkey supper. No decorations.

But there is family, and a great Italian meal (we're not Italian) and presents. We also celebrate my birthday since it falls in the middle of this month. That means more presents. This year I'm also going to be giving the boy an early Christmas gift. I've got him Sens tickets fo rthe Saturday night. He has no idea. I'm very excited. I'm also going to be sending some emails today to see if I can't get booked in for a tattoo apointment. We'll see.

Oh, I also started my Christmas shopping this weekend. That is really good for me. I am more of a "waiter" usually. So to reward myself, I bought myself 2 new shirts. There we go.

No comments: