Friday, July 30, 2010

I had the most unsettling.....

.....dream last night.

I decided to get a tattoo on my back. A skull. (Look, it was a dream ok?) Anyways, I decided to try this new treatment where you get your tattoo done while floating on an air mattress in the lake. But it was very hard to stay still while doing this and the artist kept scolding me for moving and flinching.

Anyways, when he was done he held up a mirror so I could see the finished product....and I can't remember what it looked like except that it was huge, it covered my whole back, it was very bright colours and for some reason I absolutely loved it. It was even better than I had imagined. Except for one thing. Right across the middle of my back were the words:

www.imagesource.com

I asked the guy what that was all about and he said that a new law had been enacted, by which all tattoos images had to credit their source. Not unlike this image:



This dream could also have something to do with the fact that I took two Gravol and slept for a total of 10 hours yesterday.

I might try that litle trick again tonight.

1 comment:

Meesh said...

LOL that is hilarious!