Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ok, today is a new day....

....and each day is a little better than the last.

The house is still too quiet and I miss my little peanut so much it literally hurts my heart. I still can't talk about her without crying. And I can't listen to the boy talk about her either without wanting to curl into a ball. I miss her huge ears, and her sweet little lips and her round tummy. And I miss how noisy and energized she made the house. You would think with three other dogs at home we wouldn't notice a difference. But we do.

Last night I framed a couple of pictures of her and put them up on a shelf with the plaque JR made me.

And I go out every morning to see her in the backyard. I was bringing her a treat every morning but then I realized Molly was sneaking back there and eating them so I had to stop.

My sister-in-law sent me a messgae through my blog this mornign that made me laugh and cry at the same time.

"Lola looks very special that's for sure.
She was definitely lucky to have you and I'm sure lived her life to the fullest.

Abner told me he's been communicating with her through the wind. Her little spirit lives on! Even down here on the beaches!I'm sure she is enjoying her afterlife with all the other little ones... including Maddie!

Love to you! and Sorry for the loss.
Christina"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XOXO

That's funny that Molly was sneaking treats! Lola probably would want it that way anyway!

: )

Christina