Thursday, April 15, 2010

I think today....

....might be a good day. I'm in a good mood for the following reasons:

1. It's payday.
Do you know how uncomfortable it is knowing you owe your boss hundreds of dollars, as his wife charged our upcoming flight to California to his credit card? Needless to say, it's not at all the same thing as owing money to your bank, or mortgage company. It's much easier to screen those phone calls.

2. I walked to work again.
And while I still despise it, I am starting to feel pretty good (i.e. I can walk up the stairs at work without being winded. This is a big step.) I've also only had one cigarette in the last two weeks. (Don't ask me why I don't just quit altogether, it's not that easy. That, and I might hit you.)

3. My best friend from college confirmed her June visit to Owen Sound. Consider yourself warned.

4. My Sens won last night!
And I absolutely spent a good portion of the game with my eyes covered because I was so into it. And it made me wish I was home in Ottawa watching it on Sens Mile.

5. I got whistled at by a truck load full of high school-aged rednecks this morning. A good indiocation of how lame my life is is that I was a little bit flattered. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

No comments: