Friday, April 9, 2010

I would be the first.....

....to admit I can be a bit impulsive.

If you recall, a few months ago I looked at a couple of homes that were on the market. In the end, while some of thsoe homes had more space, or an extra bathroom, I realized that I would be scarificing alot by giving up my current house to move (and thankfully I have a very patient, extremely talented realtor who understands my mood swings). I love my current location, it feels like I live in the Country even though I'm a 10 minute walk from a convenience store, 30 seconds from Kelso Beach and a 5 minute drive to my work. And loads of privacy.

Anyways, last night, on somewhat of a whim, I decided to look at one more house. And I fell in love. I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited. I called my mom right away and told her all about it.

Now what?

List my house. Sell my house. Apply for another mortgage. Put an offer on a new house (well under the asking price of course). Have my offer accepted. Pack and move.

Easy right?

Check back on Monday. I'll probably have decided to just stay put.

Sometimes I wish I were one of those rational people who take time to think things through before making important decisions. But I'm just not blessed with that gene.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments: