Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh my! I should have......



....prepared a speech.

My lovely friend, and fellow blogger Michelle (http://michelltiffanypyne.blogspot.com), nominated my blog to be awarded with "The Honest Scrap Award". I have no idea what this is, or what it means....but I never win anything (i.e. currently in Roll Up The Rim, I'm currently oh-for-143) so it was exciting that Meesh thought of me. Anyways, there is a big responsibililty that comes along with this award. Read on....

The Honest Scrap Award Rules say that I must:

1. Brag about the award. Um, Yay! I won! (Ok, done. Easy Peasy.)
2. Include the name of the blogger who gave you the award and link back to that blogger. (Yup.)
3. Choose a selection of blogs that you find brilliant in honest content.

www.thepioneerwoman.com (The grandmother of all blogs. This woman knows her stuff. And she's hilarious. And, by the sounds of it, an amazing mother & wife and cook. I'd take her over Martha Stewart anyday.)

And you must read Michelle's blog too. Link is above. Her life is very exciting right now, she's got so much going on. And I love her. So she gets the bonus mention for that reason.

4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with this award.
5. List at least ten honest things about yourself.

………then pass it on with the instructions!

Here are my ten honest things about myself:

1. I love the smell of Canadian Tire stores.
2. I have a phobia of dinosaurs.
3. One time I was shot at. With a real gun. By a cab driver.
4. I have terrible OCD.
5. I can recite every line in Wayne's World. Don't be jealous.
6. I plan to write a book. Someday.
7. When I was a shy, awkward, gangly 11 year old, my parents thought it would be a good idea to have me fitted with braces and headgear. Thank you Mom & Dad. God.
8. This morning I choked up during a Pedigree dog food commercial.
9. I am having a hard time coming up with Number 9 & Number 10.
10. I love planning parties & garage sales. Am currently in the process of doing both.

1 comment:

The DH Files said...

Jamie,...you are my Hero! lol Seriously...though. Thanks for being a friend!