Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm not ashamed to admit it....

.....yesterday I went up to Zehr's here in town. Now I wasn't there to shop. To tell you the truth I was there to spy on the competition. Another radio station was doing an event I dropped by to do gather some undercover intel. While I was there though we noticed this couple at the dumpster, loading furniture into the back of a pick up. They basically cleaned house but when they left we went over to check it out and got this amazing wooden table that had been used in the store during renovations. I'm not ashamed to admit I spent time dumpster diving at Zehr's. I am also the first one up on Saturday morning when I should be sleeping off a bit of red wine, just so I can hit up the yard sales. Flea markets are heaven. but the best day of all is Giveaway Day. Twice a year it's like Christmas as I crawl the curbs looking for free crap. The next one is coming up in 7 months. Start the countdown.

No comments: