Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why do people drink egg nog?

No one should want to drink anything made primarily of eggs. And the word "nog"? Could they have chosen a more unappealing name for a beverage? Just say it out loud. NOG. NOOOGGGGG. Ew. Gross.



Did you know that the French translation of egg nog is Chicken Milk. Think about that for a minute if you will. "Ahh, barkeep, just give me a big ole glass of that there chicken milk." Maybe "egg nog" is the lesser of two evils. I don't wanna even know how you get milk from a chicken.



I don't know who this person is but I stumbled across a great blog entry about egg nog. It perfectly sums up how I feel and it's comforting to know someone else is as offended by egg nog as I am.

http://www.arnoldspeaks.com/2006/12/my-story-about-egg-nog-by-arnold.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thannnnnnks