Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm on hold right now with RBC loans...somehow I missed a car payment and I've been on hold with them for like 10 minutes trying to pay it.....I've spoken to 3 different people now......each person has asked me my name, phone number and birthdate......the second guy I spoke to asked if I have an RBC account card.....when I said no he actually SIGHED......then without any warning he transferred me to someone else and that guy went through the entire same spiel with me....name phone number.....DOB......then he said he had to transfer me to another department...so I'm on hold......AGAIN. Oh wait....jut got an actual person.....for a total of .5 seconds...and guess what she asked me...."Would you mind holding?"

Then she put me back on hold without waiting for an answer.

How much do you want to bet the first questions she will ask me will be name, phone number & DOB?

No comments: