Friday, September 25, 2009

My trip ended up being some of the best 10 days of my life. So the embarssing flight incident was worth it http://discocowgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-was-just-reading-one-of-my-favourite.html. I lived out my dream of being right up there with Bodhi (RIP) and Keanu Reeves....one thing I've wanted to do all my life...I tried surfing. I was terrible yet it only served to fuel my delusion that I am meant to go pro.



This is my brother & SIL...they surf all the time. I hope these brats know how lucky they are.



This was sunset at carmel Beach. Heaven on Earth. People had their dogs running loose, camfires going, bottles of wine open. I could live here.
Is this place even real?!?!



Anyways, I can't wait to go back. But it's still always nice to get home. Even when I come home to 4 slobberings dogs and a house under renovation and a boy covered in drywall dust. Ok, maybe I could have spent a few more days on the sunny beaches of Cali. But only a few.

No comments: