Wednesday, January 6, 2010

As someone who is......

.....addicted to Facebook, I can still admit that there is a lot of ridiculous stuff on there. Here are a few things I am not fond of:
-I dislike when people air their personal problems in their status lines.
-I dislike when people change their "relationship status" more than once a year.
-I also dislike when narcissistic girls take dozens of close-up self portraits of their face, while trying to capture that perfect sultry (i.e. trampy) come-hither look. And then post them all.
-I dislike when guys take shirtless photos of their refelction in a bathroom mirror. Honey, your camera probably has an auto-timer....I mean, if you MUST.
-Also, don't post a photo of a car as a profile pic. I am pretty sure that is not what you look like. Unless you are a giant douche.

Anyways, these are some of the rules I would impose if I were Mark Zuckerberg.

Alas, I'm not, so I try to overlook all these annoying things I see on facebook every day. And instead, I try to take pleasure in the small things. Like this:



*Note the baby amongst the glowing light/flame thingy.

Are they wizards? Genies? It doesn't matter. God bless the people who post things like this and see no absurdity in it whatsoever.

For more nonsense (good & bad) found on Facebook check out:

www.lamebook.com

No comments: