Friday, January 22, 2010

Last night....

....we rented the movie "Paranormal Activity". Scary movies are usually really good or really bad. This one was really good (I thought). Especially if you like more subtle-type scary movies.



Anyways, I told the boy the it had really creeped me out. So much so that in the middle of the night, when I came back to the bedroom after going pee, he thought it would be funny rouse himself from what I could have sworn was a dead sleep, hide behind our bedroom door, in the pitch black, and jump out and tackle me while screaming.

I know, I know....I feel like I live with a 9 year old.

Anyways, my first reaction was to scream right back and cover my eyes, while simultaneously backing myself into a corner. He thought this was hilarious. Then I tried to punch him. And I missed. I almost peed my pants.

Suffice it to say, if I were a character in a horror film, I would probably be killed off in the first 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I loved this movie too! And that night got a bit freaked out that our coffee table mysteriously moved, but it turned out it was just our hefty puppy! LOL