Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you ever....

.....do this? You are in the middle of talking about something or thinking something in your head while at the same time typing an email? And you are kind of zoned out and suddenly you realize you've started typing out your thoughts/conversation instead of what you really meant to write about?

Anyways, that just happened to me. And I may have hit "send" before I realized what I had done. Which isn't a big deal. Except the lame part is that I was talking about Kate Gosselin. I know, I have no life. So some co-workers may have just received a message about next week's contests.....which then, mid-sentence, moves on to discuss everyone's favourite reality show mom. All in all, it's not nearly as bad as the time I almost emailed the Sales Manager at my job a question about birth control (I thought I was emailing my Mom.)

But I digress...the reason I was talking about Kate Gosselin's hair is because I was thrilled to discover she finally got rid of her trademark style and went long. Which is something I have actually been trying to telepathically convince her to do for the last 8 months or so. When I first saw the photo of her new hair, it was very small, so I couldn't really make it out....but she looked really good. I always knew she would be a totally hot lady if she just fixed the hair.

So while I applaud her intensions....Kate, I gotta say, those are some rough looking extensions.

No comments: