Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a little sad.....

....that I feel like I have nothing to write about after an entire weekend. This is how mundane my life has become. I worked a lot. Maybe that's why. Yes, let's go with that.

I did a remote from the Bridal Show. There was some really nice exhibits. And I refrained from kicking anyone, despite hearing "Soooo....when are you going to be a bride?" approximately 48 times.

My Mom & Stepdad were up for the quickest visit ever. They got here yesterday afternoon and left this morning. But I heard my mom say to me, "Whatever, you want to do, it's up to you."

Then, the earth shifted. No, I'm just kidding....but it's still a big deal. My mother has never uttered those words to me in 28 1/2 years. She must have been impressed with my mature demeanor and responsible decision-making process. Like, when I told her I want to buy a monkey for instance.

(I should point out, she did not say "Whatever, you want to do, it's up to you" when I mentioned the monkey, it was actually in response to a comletely different topic of conversation.)

I'm pretty sure this post is going nowhere. But, on a positive note, it's lunch time!

On an unrelated note.....I came across this. it may be fake...but it's still weird.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sheep-gives-birth-to-human-faced-lamb/story-e6freuy9-1225819071357

Um, Bon Appetit?

No comments: