Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lord help me.....

.....but I got the crazy notion to sign up for a writing class. The only problem is I'm not a writer. And I am already envisioning being stuck in this little bookstore, once a week for 2 months, with a bunch of really smart people, having to read my previous week's homework assignment OUT LOUD to the group. This is another fear of mine. Public speaking. Ironic, I know, because of what I do every day to make a living. But seriously....I was writing this blog for like 2 months before I even told anyone I had a blog. Yet, I posted new entries diligently.

Oh, on the topic of public speaking, I get to MC the Wiarton Willie 2010 Press Conference on Thursday. Move over Vancouver 2010. This is where the real action will be happening.



I love that photo - it looks like I just really cannot contain my enthusiasm. My face also looks very blotchy. There may have been some sort of self-tanner misfortune going on, I'm not sure.

Anyways, get ready Willie...here I come.

No comments: