Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So I have this couch....

...that I've been trying to sell. I just bought it this summer. I love it. It's perfect. It's big & comfortable and has room for the boy, myself and an assortment of dogs. It's leather so when it gets covered in pet hair I can just blow it off. Voila.

I don't want to sell it. The only problem is, it doesn't fit in my living room. Which is kind of important. I mean, if not the living room, the only other options are to move it to the dining room or kitchen.

Ok, technically it fits....but just barely. It is wedged in tighter than my Grade 7 jeans. It spans the entire length from wall to wall. You cannot walk around it. If someone comes to the front door you have to crawl over the back of the couch to get to answer it.

We measured it before bringing it home. But I guess the question "Will it fit?", is relative. It does fit....just not well.

Anyways, we've been trying to sell it, without luck.

But I've had a revelation. Rather than selling it and replacing it with a smaller couch, I have now decided to renovate my living room to accomodate it. That is how you think outside the box people.



wait til the boy hears about my new idea!

No comments: