Monday, January 4, 2010

Have you ever......

.....gone to an all-you-can-eat buffet, swiped an extra piece of meat, wrapped it in a napkin, stuffed this greasy meat-mess in your pocket, and made a break for the car while your blissfully unaware girlfriend pays the bill, with no regard whatsoever to what may happen if she unwittingly takes the fall for your thievery?



No?

Well.....um, neither has the boy.

Ok, ok, this is exactly what he did. I'm not going to say where this incident took place. You see, I am a big fan of the buffets. Oh, lordy, am I ever a fan of buffets. And I don't want to risk being banned from one. Particularly from this one great little establishment.

Anyways, the only thing that kept me from turning him into the proper authorities (i.e. our semi-cranky & unenthused waitress) was because he told me he swiped the extra strip of bacony goodness for these guys.





And somehow, that made it all ok.

How could I say no to those little faces? Especially the fat one second from the right? If there is anything she needs, it's some more bacon.

No comments: