Thursday, January 21, 2010

I came across....

...MSN's list of the Top 10 Most Unromantic Song Lyrics Ever.

A few of my favourites.....

3. "Lips of an Angel," Hinder
"My girl's in the next room, sometimes I wish she was you."

Almost every girl I know loves this song, and anytime I hear them sing along I want to slap them in the face....have you never even listened to the words?! The guy singing is the biggest ass in the world.

4. "Gently," Tenacious D
"What's your favourite posish?
That's cool with me, it's not my favourite
But I'll do it for you"

If you don't think that's funny, I don't wanna know you.

6. "Gett Off," Prince
"Now move your big a** 'round this way so I can work on that zipper, baby
Cus, tonight you're a star--and I'm the big dipper"

Ok, yes, maybe it's the worst pick-up line ever....but it's Prince and he can say whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.

7. "My Sherona," The Knack
"Never gonna stop, give it up.
Such a dirty mind.
Always get it up for the touch
of the younger kind.
M M M My Sharona."

I guarantee you've sung along to this song at least 3 times in your life and you've never realized you sounded like a pedophile.

And lastly.....

8. "Breakfast in America," Supertramp
"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

Blatantly evident how this one made it on the list, isn't it?

No comments: