Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I broke down....

...and started drinking Pepsi again. Over the weekend. I was very tense. And snarky. And tired. And I did it. I got feeling sorry for myself and convinced myself that the only thing that could lift my spirits was a big fat dose of cola flavoured caffeine. In fact, I'm drinking a can of Pepsi right now. I remembered that my boss set one on my desk a few weeks ago, after I told him I had given it up cold turkey. I think he wanted to see if I could sweat it out. Anyways, I didn't drink it right then, but I tucked it away in the far corner drawer of my desk, in case of emergency. And while today certainly does not constitute an emergency, I was happy to see it still sitting there when I needed it.

I also just got wind that my House & Home Magazine arrived in the mail today.

Today is shaping up to be a good day.

No comments: