Monday, February 8, 2010

How sad is it.....

....that my whole body is really sore today? After playing a few games of totally non-competitive Snow Volleyball? I'm aching.



The sad part is that is was all for nothing. We lost every game. See those L's above the No-Stars? Those L's stand for LOSS.



I think we only cracked double digits in 2 of our 5 games. We were actually dissapointed to find out that we'd made it into the playoffs. Before you congratulate us, hold your horses....

.....all the teams made it into the playoffs.

It was actually a really nice day. The sun was shining and it was about 10 degrees warmer than it had been the day before. On Saturday, I made the un-wise decision to wear jeans in -20 degree weather. The fly on my pants started to freeze to my stomache. It was burning. I thought I was developing an ulcer. All in the name of fashion.

1 comment:

The DH Files said...

L means Lovable...most lovable team!