Monday, February 1, 2010

So the internet....

....was down for about 20 minutes today. And I almost DIED.

I'm better now.

So nothing in particluar to report today. Here's a little rundown:

-Happy Groundhog Eve. Everyone's favourite little albino groundhog makes his prediction tomorrow morning. And I will be there to cover it all.

-I start my writing class on Wednesday night. What have I gotten myself into?

-I had 2 new friend requests on facebook today which also makes me very excited. Only today it was a let down as I realized I didn't know either of the people who had requested me. One, in fact, may have been a made-up person. She was from Russia and I don't know anyone from Russia. Such a buzzkill when that happens.

-We did some work around the house this weekend. We removed a gas fireplace that we haven't use in years. And the reason I removed the fireplace was so that my new couch would fit. ost people would simply buy a new couch. Not I. I instead chose to renovate the room that houses said couch.
Now, let me clarify. I supervised while the boy renovated. But thanks to my supervision, everything came out just dandy. In fact, I worked so hard at supervising, that I decided I needed a little lie down. So then I supervised from the couch.

-I just remembered The Bachelor is on tonight so that brightened my day.

-A thoughtful co-worker heard me ranting about orange & yellow Starburst candy last week (sometimes I have to take a break from solving the world's problems and just vent, you know?). Anyways, I couldn't figure out, since everyone prefers the red & pink Starburst to the yellow & orange - and surely the candy makers must knwo this - why do they not make packages of all red Starburst? Well, turns out all my whining was in vain. They do. And this hawk-eyed young man happened to come across a package of all red Starburst this past weekend.

Ask and you shall receive....now onto world peace.......

No comments: