Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My dilemna last night....

.....was how I was going to be able to convince my customers at the Pub to allow me to watch a 2-hour episode of The Bachelor instead of the Leafs game. You can see why this would be a big problem, right? I was fully prepared to even buy their beer if they let me watch my show in peace. I was even willing to compromise. I'd flip to the game during commercial breaks so they could keep up to date on the score.

But then, the boy saved the day by offering to tape my show for me. The whole 2-hours of it. Even though it meant he would not be able to watch anything else while it was recording. Even though he cannot stand that show. Even though there is no fighting, swearing, or sporting events on The Bachelor.

Now that is true love.

No comments: