Monday, March 1, 2010

I am now.....

....a redhead. I thought this change in hair colour might lift my spirits and get me out of the dumps. FAIL. But the boy told me he really liked the new colour. And he is bluntly honest. Anyways, I ran into my friend Jenn at the grocery store this past weekend. We were stuck in line together for about 15 minutes and nothing was mentioned about the new colour. And if anyone were to mention something about hair, it would be Jenn. And I Say this because 93% of our conversations revolve around hair colour, meal options, and home decor ideas. Then I'd been at work for a full 3.5 hours this morning and still no one had said anything. Nothing. Nothing good or bad. I just went to the washroom and stared at myself in the mirror for a full 30 seconds.

"I think this was a poor decision."

I mean, it has to be a bad sign when no one even acknowledges the fact you have a completely different hair colour, right? Even when someone you know gets a really terrible dye job or an unflattering cut, you still lie and say 'Oh, new do! Lookin good!" Okay, unless you are the Fonz, you probably wouldn't say it like that. But you get my point.

I don't know what made me think I could pull off red hair. I saw a photo of a woman online who had gorgeous red locks. She looks nothing like me.

Anyways, I was really developping a complex. Then I started to sweat. (I can't be the only person out there who gets stress sweat, right?) So now I am worried that I look like a fool trying to pull off red hair, and also showcasing sweat stains in my new cardigan.

Now if anyone does mention my hair I'm goign to think they are just doin git because they read this blog. Don't do it people. I don't want your unfornate dye job pity!

1 comment:

Meesh said...

um, can post a pic svp?