Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If you do not.....

....have spring fever today, then there is something wrong with you. As soon as I woke up this morning I couldn't help but be in a good mood. The sun is shining. It's relatively warm (ok, fine....-1 degree) but the best part is, it smells like spring! That has got to be one of the best smells ever. Don't days like this just make you fall in love with everyone? When I was in high school I remember the first few days where we could go outside without a jacket. And the sun. And it meant it wouldn't be long until summer. Spring fever was in full force. Everyone was in a good mood. That girl that you usually couldn't stand was suddenly, magically tolerable. And friendly. That boy who's name you don't know and who you would never look at twice suddenly looks kind of hot. And he's prbably actually really smart and funny and likes all the same things you do.

So maybe it wasn't spring fever. Maybe it was hormones. But it exlains a lot of my poor dating choices over the years.

Anyways, I love days like this. And I'm going to spend the remainder of my afternoon trying to come up with a reason I need to get out of the bulding today to run errands. I think there will be a lot of people playing hooky today.

1 comment:

Meesh said...

This weather is giving me an excuse to WANT to walk my dog after work woooo