Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well, it's the end.....

....of my run at the Pub. And it's been a good one!

I worked my final shift last night. And I got to thinking why the notion of leaving was making me so sad. I've worked there for 7 years (with a couple of short departures during the 2 occasions when I moved home to Ottawa). Seven years is not that long really. But it's 1/4 of my life! I can't even get my head around that idea. Sometimes it feels like I am still new to this town. Yet, without even realizing it I've spent a quarter of my life here. And with some of these girls...







I look so mcuh younger there. And thin. Damn it.

And with these customers......



And these customers......



Oddly, I very clearly remember the precise afternoon that shot was taken. It was about 5 years ago. And oddly it was taken in the very early afternoon.



New Years Eve.....eek.

I will miss it. And I wish it didn't have to change.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had some good times there too... which is funny cause I've only been to OS like twice.

I don't know if I'm dreaming but I remember your brother (my husband) taking a titty shot off of wendy's chest..... WHAT?!! Tyler's face in the vicinity of some other lady's lady's?

I must have been dreaming.

Meesh said...

The picture of Moobs is my fave

Anonymous said...

oh jamie this makes me cry. i cry before work i cry at work and i'm starting to have anxiety attacks even after i leave work. the kitchen fairy