Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been a good.....

....two days. The sun has been shining, everyone has spring fever, and good things are happening.

1. I got an email from my Godfather. He is on business in Afgahnistan right now so it was nice he had taken the time to send me a quick note. He called me a "jewel". I agree.

2. The short one is up for a visit. For the whole week. It's March Break. Sweet Pete, it's expensive trying to entertain kids all day long. But it's fun.

3. We've been sleeping with our bedroom window open for the last week. It's cold at night but it smells like summer. And I wake up in the morning to the sound of seagulls. Not as annoying as it sounds. It's actually quite nice, when I haven't heard any bird noises for the last 6 months of cold.

4. I just found out about an hour ago that one of my best friends from college is expecting a baby. I'm so happy for her. She's also a newlywed. And a blogger. If you want to read about her, approximately, 8 pregnancy tests go here: http://michelletiffanypyne.blogspot.com/

5. Another good college friend of mine just uploaded a bunch of old photos from our school years to Facebook. And they made me miss those friends. And my former waistline. What happened?

I hope the sunshine is also bringing out good things for your week so far!

No comments: